In today’s age, our lifestyle is becoming more demanding than ever. And based on how I live my life today as a “responsible adult”, everything should be done right away. That’s why I’m always after convenience and accessibility for my everyday needs.
One of my (not so) everyday needs in the city, is transportation. Going back and forth at home from a condo during weekends requires me to get a ride. Attending blogging events and clinic visits requires me too! And for this, I always prefer booking a Grab ride. I know you understand the convenience it brings to every one of us. As mentioned earlier, I’m always after the convenience that’s why I also use my credit card for GrabPay — no more hassle cash transaction when you’re in a hurry. Simply because all I want to is always be in the fast lane! That’s why I’m very happy when Grab and Citi announced their partnership 🙂
We believe that the way moving forward is to harness the benefits of the digital economy, and as such, Grab will always put prime importance to innovations in the spaces that it operates — be it transport, food delivery, parcel services, or payments. Partnering with the best companies in the region like Citi allows Grab, as an everyday super app, to offer more reliable, convenient, and rewarding services to its users.Brian Cu, Grab Philippines
Grab and Citi have teamed up to offer a co-branded Citi Grab credit card that promises us exclusive offers and rewarding features. So, what awaits us with this partnership?
- Get 10x points earning on all Grab spend* — from getting a ride to getting deliverables.
- Platinum Tier upgrade for the first 6 months giving cardholders priority booking benefits and dedicated customer support.
- 3x points on dining entertainment and online subscriptions, while all other spends will earn 1 point for every P30 spend.
- 12 free Grab rides upon sign up equivalent to P2,500 worth of GrabPay Credits upon spending the first P10,000 within 60 days of using the card. Cardholders can also get free Grab vouchers worth P2,000 when they use the card to top up their GrabPay Wallet with at least P1,000. Membership fees for principal and supplementary cards are also waived for the first year.
- Greater convenience by going cashless, when using Citi points to pay for Grab services.
That is so exciting, isn’t it? The Philippines will be the first market to launch the Citi Grab co-branded credit card. The start of the application will be on June 18 and everything will be paperless! Talk about efforts on being eco-friendly, no? So, what are you waiting for? Mark your calendars now and be one of the first Citi Grab credit card holders to enjoy exciting rewards!
Grab is the leading super app in Southeast Asia, providing everyday services that matter most to consumers. Today, the Grab app has been downloaded onto over 144 million mobile devices, giving users access to over 9 million drivers, merchants, and agents. Grab has the region’s largest land transportation fleet and has completed over 3 billion rides since its founding in 2012. Grab offers the widest range of on-demand transport services in the region, in addition to food and delivery services, across 336 clients in eight countries.
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments, and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.