Have you ever imagined staying in an island exclusively for you and your loved ones? Do you want to experience the luxury of having your own paradise for free? If you’re a GetGo member, then you’re up for the grandest reward of your life yet with GetGo’s Exclusive Island Escape promo.
The Grandest Reward
Three lucky GetGo members can have a piece of heaven on Earth with round-trip tickets to Coron, Palawan and a 3-day all-expense-paid stay at Bamboo Private Islands.
Bamboo Private Islands
Bamboo Private Islands lies hidden in the middle of trendy Calamianes but travelers can easily access it with a banca or speedboat ride from Coron. Upon arrival, visitors are greeted with white sands and crystalline waters surrounding the beautiful island.
Individuals, couples, barkadas, and families can enjoy a peaceful escape and soulful getaway with the island’s promise of exclusivity and privacy. Uniquely-designed bamboo huts await guests who want to experience a simple and humble island living. Bamboo Private Islands also boasts of its true farm-to-kitchen dining where everyone can delight in authentic, delicious everyday meals using the best and safest local ingredients from the island’s organic farm.
Likewise, adventure seekers can make the most out of their island stay by indulging in exciting activities where they can see and appreciate the beauty of Calamianes. From snorkeling, diving, kite boarding, paddle boarding, and island hopping, travelers can enjoy breath-taking views of the island’s waters and mountainscapes. Guests can even dine while basking in the picturesque sight of the sunset at the open-air pavilion.
How To Join
To join and experience the perks of living in the ultimate dream island in the country, this is what you just have to do. You just simply have to earn and/or redeem GetGo points from January 31 to March 31, 2018. Very easy, right? Each GetGo point earned and redeemed is equivalent to one (1) raffle entry.
GetGo members shall be required to engage in the program to earn raffle entries, throug the following activities:
- Earn GetGo points during the promo period: Get 1 raffle entry for every 1 point earned
- Entries from points earned from Cebu Pacific and Cebgo flights shall be based on points issued within the promo period.
- Entries from points earned through GetGo lifestyle partners shall be based on points issued within the promo period following the points crediting TATs of each partner. Only points credited members’ accounts during the promo period qualify as raffle entries.
Note: Entries from points earned via Hotels and Online Travel Agencies (Agoda, Kaligo, TravelBook.ph) shall be based on points earned from bookings and stays within the promo period.
Full details on how to earn from each GetGo partner may be viewed here.
- Redeem GetGo points for flights during the promo period: Get 1 raffle entry for every 1 point redeemed
- Entries from points redeemed shall be based on actual points redeemed within the promo period.
- Use of Cebu Pacific GetGo Debit Card by Unionbank and GetGo Peso+ Prepaid Card: Get 2 raffle entries for every 1 GetGo point earned from card usage.
- Entries earned for use of Cebu Pacific GetGo Debit and GetGo Peso + Prepaid cards shall be based o points issued within the promo period.
More entries, more chances of winning!
GetGo members who use their Cebu Pacific GetGo Debit Cards by Unionbank and GetGo Peso+ Prepaid cards get 2 raffle entries for every point earned. Members who use their Cebu Pacific GetGo Gold and Platinum Credit Cards by UnionBank get 3 raffle entries for every 1 GetGo point earned.
Notification emails shall be sent to member as proof of qualification in promo. Each transaction shall be prompted by email with points notification and corresponding number of e-raffle entries per transaction. A summary of e-raffle entries shall also reflect in their monthly SOA for February and March.
Ten (1o) winners of 10,000 GetGo points
So, what are you waiting for? Live the GetGo lifestyle with its wide network of partners to earn and fly your way to Palawan’s Bamboo Private Islands.